Woodard’s SCHOLA Programme led by St Olave’s Grammar School
Aspiration and success
- Oxbridge and Medics’ Support Programmes
- Resources, workshops and conferences for pupils and staff
- A network with other Woodard schools to share best practice
- Enhanced extension, enrichment and peer-to-peer support
- Highly specialised expertise in STEP and MAT
St Olave’s Grammar School has built an enviable national reputation for scholarship and Oxbridge / Medical successes, underpinned by a strong focus on high-level Mathematics. We wish to share this expertise with our Woodard family of schools through the SCHOLA initiative.
Through sharing well-honed practices and a wealth of specialised resources, we can collaborate with your school to support the development of aspirational key performance indicators for Higher Education.