In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently.
These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.
- wordpress_logged_in, cookieyes-consent, wordpress-test-cookie, wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1.
Third Party Cookies:
We include content from other websites, such as Google. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
- Twitter Feed Cookies – twitter cookies, personalization_id, guest_id, twid, auth_token, remember_checked_on, ct0, G_ENABLED_IDPS, d_prefs, ads_prefs, dnt.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the comments on our website;
(3) to improve the website’s usability;
(4) to analyse the use of our website;
(5) in the administration of this website;
(6) to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
This website is owned and operated by Woodards Schools.
If you have any questions please contact us by mail