Biographies are important when selling-in senior spokespeople for media interviews.
They need to be interesting, informative and should be around one A4 page in length. Outlined below are a number of key questions that you should ask when developing a biography for media purposes:-
- When did you join XXX School?
- What is your current role including key responsibilities?
- What is your career history at XXX School?
- Any previous career history prior to joining XXX School?
- How many people are in your team/direct reports?
- Are you a member of any institutes or professional bodies?
- Do you have any involvement with charities?
- How old are you?
- Do you have any hobbies or interests outside of work?
- Are there any family details that you would be happy to include?