The annual LBMW Schools Conference has become a fixture in the maintained, academy, and independent school sectors. Each year the theme seeks to enable leaders in the field to develop their own strategies for education, with or despite the current government’s agenda. As leading lawyers in the field of education and charity law, LBMW are well-placed to offer a series of distinguished speakers with real experience in practice to support this year’s theme ‘Charities leading Change’.
Speakers this year include:
- Professor Joe Nellis, Professor of Global Economy and Director: Policy Sustainability & Performance Community at the Cranfield School of Management
- Sunena Stoneham, Principal Legal Counsel, Independent Schools Council
- Robin Hopkins, Barrister, 11KBW – speaking on data protection and the GDPR
- Desmond Deehan, Headteacher. Townley Grammar School, Bexleyheath
- Alastair Hunter, Chair of Trustees, Community of St Mary the Virgin at Wantage
- David Whittington, OBE, Education Adviser, LBMW
- Clifford Woodroffe, Partner, LBMW – speaking on “Durand Academy Trust vs Ofsted- Overturning an Adverse Inspection Report”
- Jane Grenfell, Charities Manager at LBMW
A day conference at the Vintners’ Hall, London. Click here for details and the programme.
The cost is £125 + VAT for the first delegate, £250 + VAT for three from the same school or organisation. Click here to book tickets.